Friday 24 April 2015

Evaluation Question 2 - Part 2

Powered by emaze

All forms of moving image require and instigate some form of audience response therefore I decided that I would use audience responses to reveal the development of my project. I began with an audience feedback interview on my ancillary tasks, all of the audience feedback interview on my ancillary tasks, all of the audience responses I received were very beneficial and allowed me to understand what features and conventions my audience can establish from my work in comparison to the actual models I based my work upon. I also gained audience responses to compare my preliminary task and my final trailer, I was able to understand just the significant amount of development I had made from the chase sequence to our final horror trailer. With my target audience doing the audience responses it was evident that my coursework suited the age category I had decided to put my pieces in.

No comments:

Post a Comment